Morada da Peninsula - Casa 15
|Minimum Stay||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Smoking||Wheelchair Access||Pets||Internet Access|
|3 Nights||4 / Sleeps 8.||6 1/2||No||No||No||Yes|
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Bedrooms 4 / Sleeps 8.
- Bathrooms 6 1/2
- Smoking No
- Wheelchair Access No
- Pets No
- Internet Access Yes
Morada da Peninsula at Reserva do Paiva
NOTE: THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
Morada da Peninsula Condominium is located on Paiva Beach in the large planned neighborhood of Reserva do Paiva on the northeast coast of Brazil in greater Recife. Morada da Peninsula is perfect for those seeking a hassle-free, safe and relaxing time in a tropical paradise. This is your perfect get-away destination on a pristine beach with crystalline waters. Because your security is paramount, the condominium is a gated community that offers locked gates, perimeter security cameras, and security guards on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Relaxation at its Finest
You are just a stone's throw from the beach. Take a walk on beautiful Paiva Beach, enjoying the sound and motion of the waves and the warm sand between your toes. This particular section of the beach, while great for walking or sitting under an umbrella and enjoying a cold drink and the beauty and sound of the surf, is not considered safe for swimming because of sharks.
The Recreation Center is replete with activities: swimming pools; indoor clay tennis court; billiards; Ping-Pong table; foosball; Kid's Club; game room; fully-equipped fitness center with modern equipment; saunas; massage rooms; outdoor Jacuzzi hot tubs; large kitchen and dining room for parties; a night club for private use; a cinema with 21 plush reclining seats for private showings; a soundproof garage band room for those musicians who like to get loud with their music without bothering other guests and residents; large patio, with chairs and umbrellas, that overlooks the swimming pools and the ocean. The patio has a covered section and an open section. A short 10-minute walk from your villa is a playground area for children, a soccer field with artificial turf, and a multi-sport court, including basketball.
For joggers and bicyclists, there are 4.4 miles (7 km) of parallel bicycle and jogging paths on the perimeter of the residential resort of Reserva do Paiva. Also, there is a jogging path (Pista de Cooper) that runs right in front of Casa 15.
Reserva do Paiva and the Surrounding Area
Just 1/2 mile from Casa 15 is the Sheraton Reserva do Paiva Hotel & Convention Center. Enjoy Sheraton's fine cuisine in the contemporary, elegant atmosphere of Paiva Grill or choose from the buffet at Reserva Restaurant. You can relax with cocktails and snacks at their Lobby Bar.
Even closer to Casa 15 is the Empório Gourmet, a collection of restaurants, snack bars, bakeries, and a meat market. Included are Caffé Trieste; Carmen Delicatessen; Dantas Boutique de Carnes; Koni Mix; Pizza da Praça; Granado Doceria; Pé de Suco; Bazza Bar; The Black Angus; Empório Açai; Ganache; Mooshi Mooshi; Beijupirá and the Beach Club by Sheraton, which has a fine restaurant and bar overlooking the ocean.
Recife's upscale restaurant and night club scene is in the Boa Viagem Beach neighborhood, only 30 minutes from Casa 15. You have good access to numerous tourist attractions in Recife and Olinda (A UNESCO World Heritage site) to the north and to the gorgeous beaches to the south - Muro Alto, Maracaípe (national and international surfing competitions held here), Porto de Galinhas (considered one of the best beaches in Brazil), Tamandaré, and Carneiros. Be sure to visit our Concierge page for some ideas of things to see and do.
A Greg Norman-designed 9-hole golf course for Reserva do Paiva is coming in the future.
|Dates||Details||Nightly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|LOW SEASON April 1 - November 30||3-Night Minimum Stay||USD$275.00||USD$5,775.00|
|HIGH SEASON December 1 - March 31||3-Night Minimum Stay||USD$325.00||USD$6,825.00|
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional rental rate information
- Refundable damage deposit - $650.00
- Cleaning/Laundry Deposit - $180.00
- All amounts are quoted in United States dollars.
- More than 90 days prior to arrival date - full refund of Reservation Deposit, minus $25 fee.
- 61-90 days prior to arrival date - 80% refund, minus $25 fee.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival - no refund, unless re-rented.
- Re-rental income is credited towards refund, minus $25 fee.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is Recommended.
Deposit & Payment Policy
- Reservation deposit equal to 50% of the rental fee is required when making a reservation.
- The balance of the payment (other 50% of rental fee + refundable damage deposit) is due 30 days before arrival.
- Payment online with credit or debit card, using PayPal.
- PayPal invoices will be sent for each payment.
Had the pleasure to spend 2 weeks at this beautiful villa just outside Recife recently while attending the World Cup. The villa is located at Reserva do Paiva and is in a well maintained and gated community. The kitchen is a nice size and well stocked and the numerous bedrooms / bathrooms makes it ideal for a family or group of friends. Air conditioning in the bedrooms is a nice touch and the outside sitting / cooking area and pool are fantastic and was well used by our group. The location, although 30 minutes from Recife, is wonderful with access to a secluded and beautiful stretch of beach just a short walking distance away. The area seems to be developing quickly with a newly built Sheraton hotel nearby and plans for a Four Seasons hotel and a golf course to be built soon. The property managers Bob & Dalva are wonderful people and very helpful. I look forward to some day returning to this wonderful villa and beautiful city of Recife.
Great Place To Stay in Recife
A group of 5 of us stayed at this Villa in mid June for 2 weeks during the 2014 World Cup. We were very happy with the place and would recommend it strongly to anyone thinking of staying in or around Recife. The Villa came as advertised and we were not disappointed or negatively suprised in any way. The location is just a couple minutes drive outside of Recife, and the "resort" is gated with full time security guards. Thus, the property gives you the best of both worlds as it is quiet, tranquil and safe, yet not so far away from Recife that you feel isolated. The Villa is quite large and spacious and was very clean and well maintained. The furniture was all new and in very good condition, and quite nice. The main floor living area has plenty of sitting room, both in the living room (with large flat screen tv) as well as in the dining area. The patio outside, near the pool, is great and also has alot of comfortable furniture. The ocean is only 1 row of houses away, and can be easily heard throughout the day and night. The bedrooms are very nice, each with its own bathroom and shower, and are air conditioned. The master bedroom is very large and roomy. Everything seemed new and well taken care of. The kitchen was very well stocked with anything we needed (flatware, glassware, bowls, plates, pots, pans, etc.), and has a large fridge and freezer, a 6 burner stove and oven. The beach is very close and worth exploring, although we were told there were sharks in the water and thus did not swim. The Villa has access to some shared amenities, but we did not use them due to a busy schedule. Because the Villa is a few minutes drive outside of the city, there isn't alot to do that is nearby. There is a brand new Sheraton complex only a 5 minute walk away that has a very nice restaurant and lounge area. We understand that this area is going to be built out quite substantially over the next few years so that will likely improve. Otherwise, a drive into town is required, but that is not a long drive. The owner provided us with a driver that I would recommed you take advantage of. It makes getting around much easier (and safer) and avoids having to drive the streets of Recife yourself. The owner was very helpful from start to finish, and the few times we needed anything was responsive and prompt. Overall, our stay at this Villa was great, and I highly recommend it to anyone. You will not disappointed.
World Cup stay June 2014
A quiet and relaxing place with plenty to do and see around the complex. Beach is incredible and goes for miles. A bit of a drive to get to Recife, but worth the wait if you are looking for an upscale, more than comfortable, self-sustaining condo/apartment.
Requested Confirmed Overlapping
- Property Type
- Gated Condominium Luxury Villa, 6,382 square feet / 593 square meters
- Provided by guest
- Onsite Services
- Optional Housekeeper and Chef
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome Swimming pools, playground, soccer field, basketball court, indoor tennis court, Kid's Club and more. Children love it.
- Non-Smoking Only Evidence of smoking inside the house will result in a loss of US$200 from the Refundable Damage Deposit.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non-Wheel Chair Accessible
- 4 Bedroom Suites, Sleeps 8. (Beds for 10, counting maid's bedroom)
- Bedroom 1 Master Suite. Sleeps 2. 1 king bed, 2 settees at foot of bed, 40" HDTV, armchair, desk & chair, extensive closets, split-system air conditioner, and a full en-suite bathroom with 2 sinks and a Jacuzzi hot tub. Narrow ocean view.
- Bedroom 2 Sleeps 2. 1 queen bed, 2 night stands, walk-in closet, split-system air conditioner and a full en-suite bathroom. Narrow ocean view.
- Bedroom 3 Sleeps 2. 2 single beds, 1 end table, walk-in closet, split-system air conditioner, and a full en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 Sleeps 2. 1 queen bed, 1 night stand, spacious closets, split-system air conditioner, and a full en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 5 Maid's Bedroom. Sleeps 2. 1 trundle bed, closet with built-in drawers, 1 fan and 2 windows that open to the outdoors. This is a very small room with no air conditioner. This bedroom and a full bathroom are located in the service area.
- 6 Bathrooms and 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1: toilet, shower, 2 sinks, Jacuzzi hot tub Located in Master Bedroom
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower, sink Located in Bedroom 2
- Bathroom 3: toilet, shower, sink Located in Bedroom 3
- Bathroom 4: toilet, shower, sink Located in Bedroom 4
- Bathroom 5: toilet, shower, sink Located in Service Area near Maid's Bedroom
- Bathroom 6: toilet, shower, sink Guest Bathroom located in Dining Room
- Half Bath: toilet, sink Located in outdoor patio area
- Other Amenities
- Daily maid service and a private chef can be arranged. You would contract directly with them. Also, we can put you in touch with an agency that can provide for all of your transportation needs, including an English-speaking driver. This agency also offers packaged tours.
- Entertainment / Activities
- Games in the House Chess; checkers; backgammon; regular playing cards; Uno playing cards; dominoes; and Sequence, a game of strategy for ages 7-adult - 2-12 players.
- Pool Table Located in the Recreation Center
- Ping Pong Table Located in the Recreation Center
- Foosball (table soccer) Located in the Recreation Center
- Indoor Clay Tennis Court Located in the Recreation Center. 2 tennis rackets and tennis balls are available in the villa.
- Children's Playground Located at north end of Condominium property, .43 mi. / .9 km from Casa 15.
- Soccer Field A soccer ball can be checked out at the Concierge Office. The soccer field is located at the north end of the Condominium property, .43 mi. / .9 km from Casa 15.
- Basketball Court A basketball can be checked out at the Concierge Office. The court is located at north end of Condominium property, .43 mi. / .9 km from Casa 15.
- Kid's Club Toys for children can be found in the Kid's Club located in the Recreation Center.
- Fitness Room / Equipment Located in the Recreation Room. Very well equipped Fitness Center with all of the modern equipment.
- Satellite / Cable Television A 47" HDTV in the living room and a 40" HDTV in the Master Suite.
- Private Home Cinema A 21-seat Home Cinema is available for your private use in the Recreation Center. Reserve the theater and bring your own DVDs.
- Garage Band A soundproof room at the Recreation Center for playing loud music without bothering anyone. Bring your instruments and CDs and play music to your heart's content.
- Swimming You have a private pool at the villa, but you also have use of the swimming pools at the Recreation Center. Paiva Beach is beautiful for walking, but this stretch of the beach is not safe for swimming because of sharks.
- Massage, Sauna & Jacuzzi Hot Tubs The Recreation Center provides massage tables, saunas and Jacuzzi hot tubs for your use.
- Private Night Club The Recreation Center provides a private night club for your use. Reserve it at the Concierge Office.
- Parallel Bike and Jogging Paths The bike and jogging paths are located on the western outside perimeter of the Condominium property.
- Air Conditioning Split-system air conditioners in all 4 bedroom suites.
- Poolside Patio at Villa Private poolside patio with poolside shower, gourmet kitchen area with brick barbecue grill, bar, countertop, sink and a half bathroom.
- Group Kitchen & Dining Room The Recreation Center has a commercial-size kitchen and large dining room for groups.
- Parking There are 5 Covered Parking Spaces and 5 Uncovered Parking Spaces at the villa.
- Miscellaneous Sundries Hair dryer, iron & ironing board, all linens, towels (bath, kitchen & beach), washing machine (in the service area), and a safe for your valuables.
- Fully equipped with everything you could need.
- Appliances Refrigerator, freezer, 6-burner gas range with oven, microwave oven, George Foreman Grill, electric sandwich grill, coffee maker, toaster, food blender, electric mixer, and water cooler.
- Pantry Items Bottled water, salt, pepper, spices, olive oil, and paper goods.